Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Student Who Rides Bike to Class, Better Than You, Reports Student Who Rides Bike to Class


Grant Hodges, a freshman philosophy major from Boone, NC, is becoming a more eco-friendly citizen of this Earth by both, riding his bike to class instead of using a car, and by also telling you about it in the process.

"I don't know if you noticed, but I rode a bike to class today. That explains my windblown hair and the fact that I did my part to help save the environment," Grant reported.

While taking an inordinate amount of time to secure his bike to the bike rack, Grant made sure to keep his bike helmet secured to his head so that when he entered the classroom, other students would take notice of the fact that he was environmentally conscious, and also a superior being.

"People need to take notice of the Earth, and also take notice of me taking notice of the Earth."

As of today, the number of students who have briefly considered swerving to hit Grant while driving their cars to campus is unknown.

No comments: