Thursday, July 22, 2010

Julius Chromozoa

Dear Many or All,

Few have ever meant as much to me as those who mean so little.

Being yelled at while entering the shower is like being arrested on your wedding day for forgetting to tie the NOTTTT!!!!!!!!

SIKE!!!!!!!!! This isn't r3ally me it's my alter-ego. Just prove it. Mirrors on the wall conceive impartial juries according to a recent wall post.

I said "not" on several occasions as a child because all the babysitters were doing it.

Pizza and coke parties go with an elementary education just as beer and coke parties go with a college education.

Never seen so many friends til the ends. The entry I submitted earlier resembled something of a respectable nature. Really though, when do the music DJs arrive and stuff? This chain is gonna be off!

Go ahead, ask her about diabetes and other sensitive subjects. It's her job. Nursing school paved her way. Prepare for this bubbling tirade my boss is prepared to launch into. MY INSURANCE DOESN'T COVER THIS. He is kidding of course. He signed the checks. Stamped the envelopes. Recycled the excess text messages.
----

Before my paper collapsed, I had a respectable job, dog, life, car, emotions. Now I have this. What more could another fellow want? Sorry for the plagiarism. I can't afford any original thoughts.

No comments: