Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Errrors and Errol

Gotta make this nasty quick.

When the professor flipped everyone in the class the "bird" I laughed hysterically. Why would you flip-off a classroom full of blind kids?

Appealing to presidents to set precedents in the present-tense is merriment-in-a-bottle. Expensive weddings hosted by ex-presidents makes me wonder: Why wasn't I invited?

Is it because I'm relatively unknown and not a close family member? (as far as I know) Am I judged based on my vague political beliefs? George Wikipedia, the founder of Wikipedia Gas Inc., once told me that the most impressive way to try to impress an ex-president is to hand him a dollar bill and say, "You should be on this instead, you know." They'll usually buy you a drink or offer to buy you a glass of tap water and sometimes even mention their only daughter's upcoming wedding. Then you're in like Flynn.

Or he may ignore you completely. Then you're out like Flint, MI.

No comments: